Welcome to cramm.com - the Internet portal where you'll find information about the CRAMM toolkit, its features and benefits, the versions available, how to purchase it and who to contact if you need support
CRAMM courses are now available in London.
19th - 21st July.
Please contact us to make your booking.
Why should I consider CRAMM?
If you're responsible for information security within an organisation, you'll quickly appreciate the value that CRAMM could bring to every aspect of assessing, designing and managing your information security strategy.
Based on the UK Government's preferred risk assessment methodology, CRAMM has been completely redeveloped by Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited to become a total information security toolkit that includes:
- A comprehensive risk assessment tool that's fully compliant with ISO 27001
- A range of help tools to support information security managers to plan and manage security
- Wizards to rapidly create pro-forma information security policies and other related documentation
- Tools that support the key processes in business continuity management
- A database of over 3000 security controls referenced to relevant risks and ranked by effectiveness and cost
- Essential tools to help achieve certification or compliance to ISO 27001.
Express or Expert?
The CRAMM toolkit is available in both Expert and Express versions. Use the links below to find out which version is best for you.
Registered office: Brickhill Street, Willen Lake, Milton Keynes, MK15 0DJ, UK.
Registered no: 5903714, England.
Need CRAMM training?
Please use the link below link to request further details or to reserve your place.
Updates to CRAMM
You'll find up-to-date information about new versions and planned updates to CRAMM using the links below.